Podcasts can be interesting, funny, for learning, or for play. They could be useful in a library application to talk people through some of OCL's website functions, ie -placing holds or searching the catalog. Vodcasts would be even more valuable, and could also incorporate computer classes - the tutorials, signing up for email, and email basics. Cool!!!
I played around a little with both podcast and odeo, but since I have NO intention of subscribing to any podcasts (I'm online 18 hours a day as it is. Give me a break), I didn't actually subscribe. I do occasionally listen to some knitting podcasts, usually of radio interviews, but I specifically go looking for those, and I do mean only occasionally. But if you'd like, you should be able to listen to the Yarn Harlot here:
EDITED TO ADD: Same linking problem as in the previous post. Maybe a blogger glitch this afternoon. But if you search for Yarn Harlot on podcasts.com a few with the Yarn Harlot will show up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment