Of course, as someone who blogs, I already subscribe to Bloglines, as well as a few other readers. Bloglines is the one I use the most frequently. It's very handy, but I still find myself visiting my favorite sites the old-fashioned way: click and view.
I see when I logged in to Bloglines, I hadn't logged in for quite some time. I can delete some of those blogs; I don't read them anymore. Oh, well, I'll worry about that later. For now, I'll fulfill the requirements of Thing #8.
1) Add oclwebthings to my blogroll. Check.
2) Add Asbury Park Press feed. Not so check. Bloglines refused to recognise that the Press has an RSS feed. I tried every tip and trick offered by both Bloglines and the Press. I was able to successfully and easily add the RSS to MyYahoo. Evidently I could get it fed to my cell phone, as well. Half a check, I suppose. Since I don't care for the Press, I'm not terribly upset about this.
3) While magazines like Newsweek, Time, Woman’s Day, People and Entertainment Weekly may provide feeds, since I refuse to read them, I don't care. Check.
4) OCL events feed. The Sub to Bloglines favorite I added successfully captured the feed. Check.
5) Unshelved also successfully added to Bloglines through the Sub to Bloglines favorite. Check.
Next time: Searching for more feeds to add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment